Thursday, April 28, 2011

I was upset you see
Almost all the time
You used to be a stranger
But then you are mine


But now ,
Everything was changed
You used to asked me , "why youve changed ? "
You'd told your friend
I was changed just before this
I know it and I realise that I was wrong

Seriously , I would rather hurt myself
Than heard to make you cry
Losing u is so painful to me !
I know I deserve to get it
Paying for all my sins kan ? . :(

And now , Im tired being like this
Everyday is like a guitled twisted lie in my life
Maybe im not an important person in your life
As you have many people in your life
That care and love you more than I did
But I just want to tell you that I LOVE YOU !

p/s : aku tau english aku terabur , tpi ni luahan hati aku . suka hati aku !

No comments:

Post a Comment