Friday, December 30, 2011

Adore them .

Sooyoung SNSD





Well , I love her . One of Girl's Generation member or also known as SNSD . Oh ! Before that , her name is Choi Sooyoung . She's 21 now . Her nickname is Shikshin (God of food ) . Her favourite colur is pink , same with me ^^ Sooyoung is the third youngest member but amazingly she's the tallest member , 
170 cm . OMG !

She also dorky person and funny !
Look like she's having enjoying her own self-entertainment . Looking a lil stupid heehee.But nothing more silly then the other SNSD members behind . 

As a Sooyoungster, I promise to cherish and love the Shikshin goddess; I will feed the shikshin whenever she is hungry.I will be as strong as an unbeatable tiger; I will eat as much as I want despite what others say. I will cry if my hearts wants too.I will be the Shikshin's source of energy and happiness






Zayn Malik




Photobucket
His name is Zayn Malik from One Direction with their Hit song , One Thing .  He's from England and a Muslim . He's 18 years old .
His name spelled was Zain but he prefers Zayn . Style sikit kan ? HEHE . Zayns proud of his religion and he hopes that by appearing on the show he can show people that Muslims are respectful :) Awesome :)


No comments:

Post a Comment