Friday, August 17, 2012

06052012.

Sebenarnya lama dah nak update. Tapi tak sempat. Nak buat macam mana kan? By the way, I want to thank you for those who are wishing for my birthday via texting, calling, Twitter, Facebook:) That's mean a lot to me. Terima kasih buat prank pagi Ahad tu. Im so glad to have those moments. Hadiah yang korang bagi, Teddy Bear, Domo, big Wish Card, Pashmina, T-Shirt :) I love yaa.

Thanks Mama sebab dah lahirkan akak. Ayah, sebab dah cari rezeki untuk besarkan anak Ayah yang sorang ni. Mama & Ayah, sorry if I've never made you feel happy and proud of me, promise and believe that someday I will. If it's not in this world, InsyaAllah I will bring you to Jannah, Insya Allah.

I got 2 carton of eggs, flour,coffee powder for my birthday prank.
Thanks for all the crew. Hewhewhew :3
I will never forget this moment. I love you all :)


 Korang, thanks tau. Mesti puas kan korang baling telur kat aku.
Aku harap dosa aku dangan korang habis dah. Wahaha.


2 comments:

  1. Gdax is the known and prominent name in the market in light of the administrations and highlights they give to the clients. Gdax helpline number AT-1800-665-6722 is an administration that gives help to the clients in the event that they experience any Timejacking Attacks issues or blunders. They have a group of guaranteed people who are equipped for settling each and every intricacy from ordinary to higher. They are sans toll and is effectively accessible whenever from any piece of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete