Tuesday, November 23, 2010

ouhhemmgee , WESTLIFE :]

Gosh , mereka sgat hebadd wok , Westlife :)
act bru lpas tgok video live concert in Croke Park Stadium after 10 years .
Sumpaa best gyle . Sape ta minat Westlife ni ushausha la mereka nii . 
My fav Kian Egan and Nicky Byrne .

Piic beforee && after ;
Haa , even da tua . But they are my favourite boy band 
afterr Super Junior :)
now boybands sing about the nastiest shit uurrggh!
I love Westlife with a passion

    
    Kian Egan


    Nicky Byrne


    Mark Feehily - Act peeps , dye lby kurg mcm Adam Lambert . Haa . Gay *___*


   Shane Steven Filan


   Bryan McFadden - sala sorang ahli y da kluar .



My fav songs ; 

If i let you go
I lay my love on you
Seasons in the sun
What makes a man
You raise me up
Uptown girl
I have a dream
Flying without wings
More than words
Im never gonna say goodbye
Unbreakable
Hit you with the real thing
My love 

No comments:

Post a Comment